본문 바로가기

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

샘플신청

Bove Mentioned, "Your Honor, Can We Take A Break?

본문

Hicks testified that she was almost certain that Trump used the phrase to specific concern about how the Journal story would have an effect on his election chances and the final days of his marketing campaign. Hope Hicks was asked Friday about text messages she exchanged with Michael Cohen immediately after the publication of The Wall Street Journal’s story about the National Enquirer’s guardian firm shopping for the rights to Karen McDougal’s story. One message, displayed for jurors, showed Hicks requesting Cohen share a cellphone quantity for David Pecker, the president of father or mother company American Media Inc. "Mr. Trump needed to speak with him," she testified.

Hope Hicks, who served as Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign press secretary and went on to carry various roles in his White House, took the witness stand in his New York hush cash case on Friday. Her testimony on the trial's eleventh day was the newest in a frenzied second week of witness testimony and adopted that of forensic analyst Douglas Daus and paralegal Georgia Longstreet. 9,000 wonderful for violating the gag order in his hush cash criminal trial. "I don’t remember anything that was said," Hicks testified. "I suppose Michael kind of feigned like he didn’t know what I used to be talking about and that we should connect with David to get extra information," Hicks testified. Asked about her dialog with Pecker, Hicks stated she "asked what was going on, why was I receiving this e mail? " — referring to the request for remark she’d acquired from the Journal reporter. "He defined that Karen McDougal was paid for journal covers and fitness columns and that it was all very reliable and that’s what the contract was for," Hicks testified. Hope Hicks testified Friday that she asked Jared Kushner to try to delay publication of a story involving Donald Trump and former Playboy model Karen McDougal.

Jurors in Donald Trump's hush cash case noticed on Friday a transcript in courtroom of the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape, as prosecutors requested Hicks to explain her reaction to studying in regards to the tape’s existence from a reporter seeking remark. "I was concerned, very concerned," Hicks stated, xNudes AI speaking slowly. "Yeah. I was involved in regards to the contents of the e-mail. I was involved concerning the lack of time to reply. I used to be involved that we had a transcript however not the tape. We convert your recordsdata to numerous formats. You may seize our 'embed code' to show any video on another webpage. Each video uploaded, is shown on our indexes more or less three days after importing. About 1200 to 2000 adult videos are uploaded each day (note that gay and shemale movies are filtered from this page, but shown of their respective categories). There is no such thing as a charge (no hidden charges both) for viewing our movies. XVIDEOS is rated with RTA label. Dad and mom, you'll be able to simply block access to this site. Please learn this web page for more informations.

페이지 정보

Aimee 작성일24-07-18 12:44 조회11회 댓글0건

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

• 회사명 회사명 / 대표 대표자명
  • 주소 OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
  • 사업자 등록번호 123-45-67890
  • 전화 02-123-4567 / 팩스 02-123-4568
  • 통신판매업신고번호 제 OO구 - 123호
  • 개인정보관리책임자 정보책임자명

고객센터