본문 바로가기

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

샘플신청

Bove Said, "Your Honor, Can We Take A Break?

본문

Hicks testified that she was nearly certain that Trump used the phrase to express concern about how the Journal story would affect his election chances and the final days of his campaign. Hope Hicks was asked Friday about text messages she exchanged with Michael Cohen immediately after the publication of The Wall Avenue Journal’s story concerning the National Enquirer’s parent company shopping for the rights to Karen McDougal’s story. One message, displayed for xNudes AI jurors, showed Hicks requesting Cohen share a cellphone number for David Pecker, the president of dad or mum firm American Media Inc. "Mr. Trump wished to speak with him," she testified.

class=

Hope Hicks, who served as Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign press secretary and went on to carry numerous roles in his White Home, took the witness stand in his New York hush money case on Friday. Her testimony on the trial's 11th day was the newest in a frenzied second week of witness testimony and followed that of forensic analyst Douglas Daus and paralegal Georgia Longstreet. 9,000 fantastic for violating the gag order in his hush money criminal trial. "I don’t remember anything that was said," Hicks testified. "I suppose Michael kind of feigned like he didn’t know what I was talking about and that we should join with David to get more data," Hicks testified. Requested about her dialog with Pecker, Hicks said she "asked what was happening, why was I receiving this e-mail? " — referring to the request for comment she’d acquired from the Journal reporter. "He defined that Karen McDougal was paid for magazine covers and fitness columns and that it was all very professional and that’s what the contract was for," Hicks testified. Hope Hicks testified Friday that she requested Jared Kushner to attempt to delay publication of a narrative involving Donald Trump and former Playboy mannequin Karen McDougal.

Jurors in Donald Trump's hush cash case noticed on Friday a transcript in court docket of the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape, as prosecutors asked Hicks to describe her reaction to learning about the tape’s existence from a reporter looking for remark. "I was concerned, very involved," Hicks mentioned, talking slowly. "Yeah. I was concerned in regards to the contents of the e-mail. I was involved about the lack of time to reply. I was concerned that we had a transcript but not the tape. We convert your recordsdata to varied codecs. You'll be able to seize our 'embed code' to show any video on one other web site. Every video uploaded, is shown on our indexes kind of three days after importing. About 1200 to 2000 grownup videos are uploaded every day (be aware that gay and shemale movies are filtered from this web page, but shown in their respective classes). There isn't any cost (no hidden prices either) for viewing our movies. XVIDEOS is rated with RTA label. Parents, you may easily block entry to this site. Please learn this web page for more informations.

페이지 정보

Blythe 작성일24-07-18 13:35 조회14회 댓글0건

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

• 회사명 회사명 / 대표 대표자명
  • 주소 OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
  • 사업자 등록번호 123-45-67890
  • 전화 02-123-4567 / 팩스 02-123-4568
  • 통신판매업신고번호 제 OO구 - 123호
  • 개인정보관리책임자 정보책임자명

고객센터