본문 바로가기

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

샘플신청

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Everyday Lifeth…

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgThieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry cars. The autowatch ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is fitted with a particular pin code. It's ultra small and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant text alerts on your cell phone to alert you when the car is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm on the market. It can be set up in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot discover it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive messages. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's easy to conceal, so that thieves can't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

ghost immobiliser installation near me Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts give you instant "movement" detection, as well as an option to Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also obtain a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

페이지 정보

Stuart 작성일24-08-13 12:35 조회7회 댓글0건

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

• 회사명 회사명 / 대표 대표자명
  • 주소 OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
  • 사업자 등록번호 123-45-67890
  • 전화 02-123-4567 / 팩스 02-123-4568
  • 통신판매업신고번호 제 OO구 - 123호
  • 개인정보관리책임자 정보책임자명

고객센터